In honor of 300 episodes of Raise Your Hand Say Yes, I’m hosting an epic giveaway with four chances to win!
How it works:
If you do any of the following, you’ll be entered into a random drawing to win a box filled to the brim with my favorite things. We’re talking notebooks, pens, tarot cards, books, and more!
Follow me on Instagram (I’m @thetiffanyhan)
I’ll be doing a goodie box drawing for each of the three options, so if you do all three, you’ll be entered into three different drawings!
Plus! I’m also doing another giveaway of a goodie box and a Deep Dive coaching session for anyone who does all three things—which means you have 4 chances to win!
Photo by Kat O’Leary
To enter the 300th episode giveaway, please complete the following form:
The giveaway ends March 6!
GIVEAWAY TERMS + CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the tiffanyhan.com/giveaway and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The Campaign is open internationally, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Say Yes Creative LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Say Yes Creative LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting Feb 21, 2020 and ending on March 6, 2020. All online entries must be received by March 6, 2020.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at tiffanyhan.com/giveaway. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Say Yes Creative LLC. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Say Yes Creative LLC.
5. Prizes: Each drawing Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive (1) goodie bags valued at $150 with one Winner receiving a goodie bag and (1) coaching session valued at $600. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Say Yes Creative LLC. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Say Yes Creative LLC discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by random drawing under the supervision of Say Yes Creative LLC. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Say Yes Creative LLC shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Say Yes Creative LLC‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Say Yes Creative LLCf rom and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Say Yes Creative LLC may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Say Yes Creative LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Say Yes Creative LLC’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Say Yes Creative LLC may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Say Yes Creative LLC. Say Yes Creative LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Say Yes Creative LLC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Say Yes Creative LLC reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Say Yes Creative LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF USA AND Colorado, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved indiv
idually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Colorado having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Say Yes Creative LLC .
14. By participating in the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules & Regulations.
Sign up here to get weekly-ish insights on keeping your life Technicolor, podcast episode releases (so you don’t miss a beat!), and early access details on opportunities to work with me!