Full episode (Right-click to download)
Are y’all ready for this one? It’s time to pause to honor the first 201 episodes of RYHSY (I still can’t believe it!) and this week I’m sharing the 10 things I’ve learned in my four years (so far!) of podcasting!
Here’s the full list in case you need a cheat sheet:
1. Start where you are.
2. Do the scrappiest version you can to get going.
3. If it works, it’s good enough. (For now.)
4. Refine over time – you’ll know when it’s time to make shifts.
5. Shout your stuff from the rooftops. (Yes, more than you’re comfortable with!)
6. Have high standards and own that.
7. Don’t keep trudging down a self-created path that you don’t love.
8. …but don’t quit too early either!
9. Relationships are EVERYTHING.
10. Pause to look at where you’ve been, even if you still want to climb farther!
Thank you to everyone who’s been a part of the success of this show (over 1 million downloads!) – here’s to the next 4 years!
Get on the list to get your RYHSY Starter Kit
Sign up for the Raise Your Hand Say Yes Inner Circle waitlist
31 Days to Flow Early-Access List
Elise Gets Crafty Podcast
Austin Kleon on RYHSY
Emily McDowell on RYHSY